We know you are doing AMAZING things out there in your communities and we want to take a moment to say…
THANK YOU FOR SERVING SENIORS!
It’s important to take stock of all your hard work and to remind yourself about all the positive stuff you do! The reason people burn out is that they don’t recognize all the positives that result from their efforts. When you only focus on the struggles, it’s hard to keep going.
What does success look like to you? Maybe…
- A business to business event where you were able to educate, empower, or energize others to serve seniors.
- Completion of a senior-related sale in which you were able to add value beyond that of a typical real estate professional.
- A consultation with a family, caregiver, or senior that resulted in their realization that you are DIFFERENT!
- New relationships forged in the aging services community in your area.
- Features in the news, online, or by organizations recognizing your contribution to seniors and caregivers.
- A successful downsizing move for an elder who couldn’t have done it without you.
- A thank you card from someone who appreciated your efforts.
We wanted to share a few successes from our Success in Seniors Real Estate course members, CSHPs, and coaching group participants to give you some inspiration for your success list!
The press releases are working!
We have been featured in at least 3 local publications and are having record numbers of attendees at our events. We are also busy with listing appointments from our Downsizing Made Easy seminars. Just last week we listed 3 homes and two were directly with senior seminar participants. – Ingrid and John Sullivan, Arlington, TX
I am becoming the icon in my market!
My resource team event is scheduled and I already have over 20 people who have RSVPd to attend. My branding is being totally revamped and people are recognizing me as the area specialist. I can see that I am truly becoming the Icon in my market. – Virginia Lazenby, Georgetown, TX
Listing referral from senior community partner
Last week I was invited to be on an “Ask the Experts” panel hosted by a senior living community. This week I got a listing referral from that community. I am now known as The Downsizing Guy and am doing weekly expert interviews as a way to educate others and improve the quality of life for seniors everywhere. – Ryan Cook, Easton, MA
My first Moving Mom & Dad Seminar
I just did my first Moving Mom & Dad seminar. It didn’t go exactly perfect, but one of the communities I was hoping to develop a relationship with said they’d be happy to partner with me and my team. I will continue to practice, practice, practice, and I believe I’m doing what I am supposed to be doing! – Angela McCants, Dallas, TX.
Resource Team Event Success
Success! I just had my resource team event and got GREAT feedback from the people who attended, as well as the community that hosted it. The community rep is ready to move forward doing seminars and promotions at their location and I got a number of applications from professionals who now want to be a part of my network. – Susanne McInerney, Newton, MA