Certified Senior Housing Professional™
Certified Senior Housing Professionals™ (CSHP’s) are specialists who understand the distinct late-life transition needs, wants, and goals of mature home buyers and sellers. CSHP’s possess unique skills and knowledge positioning them as preferred real estate professionals for mature clients.
It’s more than just a designation… it’s a passion!
Experienced Guide, Trusted Advisor and Business Partner
Navigating the complexities of a late-life move can often be a daunting task. Mature homeowners deserve professionals who fully appreciate their fears, concerns, needs, and goals–not simply those related to moving or selling a beloved home.
CSHP’s are caring and compassionate advocates, skilled business people, and masterful collaborators.
Here are a just a few examples:
- Open and clear communication from start to finish
- Attention to both physical and emotional aspects of the transaction
- Collaboration with a fully vetted team of reputable service providers
- An advocacy mindset and servant heart
- Always placing the client’s goals before their own interests
Have Questions?Visit Our FAQs
Path to Certification
'Different' is Better
- CSHP’s are welcomed as valuable contributors in aging services circles due to their depth of knowledge.
- The CSHP credentials are widely known as more advanced than other real estate designations.
- Proudly display the CSHP membership logo to add validity and credibility to your marketing.
Like Minded Professionals
- CSHP’s come together regularly in a variety of ways to both give and gain support.
- Referrals are made daily from CSHP to CSHP all around the country.
- Online social media groups and web-conferencing events help you stay connected and engaged, motivated, and on track.
- CSHP’s have exclusive access to the most up to date and relevant industry information available through SREI.
- Receive ongoing access to forms, tools, resources and client materials through the CSHP member’s only library.
- Get special pricing on SREI advanced trainings, conferences, and products.
I love Educating, Equipping and Empowering both Seniors and their adult children to make more informed choices. This program taught me so much and has been worth every penny invested.Connie Williams, CSHPKeller Williams Realty Platinum
Through SREI I gained the confidence to approach local senior retirement communities and have become a one-stop-shop, for successful relocations in my area and beyond.Joanne Peters, CSHPGreg Malik Real Estate Group
The Success in Seniors Real Estate course was far more than just a training. It has been a career changer for me.Helen Morgan, CSHPResource 55 @ America's Finest Real Estate
Amazing training and program! With a background in social work and coming from the social service industry, what I love and appreciate about Chris and Nikki's program is that it is all about putting people and their needs first.Alison Van Hecke, CSHPKeller Williams Market Pro Realty
I’d already been working with Seniors for many years when I took the Success in Seniors Real Estate class. It was immediately clear to me the first hour of the class that SREI was different in how they approach serving seniors.Jim Holmes, CSHPKeller Williams Realty
The more I implement the processes I've learned, the more successful my business has become. Nikki has helped me develop a passion for helping seniors and I'll be forever grateful.Lisa Treadwell, CSHPCentury 21 Scheetz
Being a CSHP has been invaluable in being recognized as an expert in working with transitioning seniors. We are truly Different!Mike Flahaven, CSHPEXP Realty
Since completing the SREI courses, I have gained a reputation as a local expert in the field of seniors and Real Estate.Cyndi Cummings, CSHPRealty Austin