What are you doing to position yourself as the mature market expert?
Success in Seniors Real Estate™
More than 25% of all real estate sales involve a seller over age 65.
At SREI we teach you how to
Succeeding in real estate in the coming decade means learning and implementing new and different skills. Many agents simply won’t be equipped when it comes to serving the senior client.
In order to position yourself as the agent of choice for mature homeowners, adult children, and aging service providers, a higher level of expertise along with advanced senior living knowledge is critical.
Our exclusive foundational course titled Success in Seniors Real Estate™ provides you with exactly what you need and much more.
Success in Seniors Real Estate™ courses are
The most ADVANCED in the industry.
SREI trainings are specifically designed to equip real estate sales professionals with the knowledge and skills they need to better serve their more mature clientele.
SREI courses involve a combination of real estate sales and marketing, business and leadership development, environmental gerontology, and developmental psychology. No other course offers as much depth and diversity as you will find here.
Unlike other training programs which are often taught by novice instructors, SREI trainers have decades of professional experience in real estate sales, senior living issues, and relocation. Most have also served personally as caregivers for aging family members.
Authored by Nikki Buckelew, Ph.D., course materials are considered to be the best in the industry and include a depth of knowledge otherwise available only at a college graduate level.
What You Get with Success in Seniors Real Estate™
- Course manuals packed with over 200 pages of proven scripts, worksheets, exercises, and resources.
- Current academic research, white papers, and articles geared toward serving the senior client.
- Hands-on interactive content, case studies, and experiential exercises designed for adult learners of all types (live classes only).
- Sample agreements and best practices for working with clients and resource team members.
- Talking points, scripts, and conversational outlines for key meetings and consultations.
- Step by step post-course action plan for immediately applying what you learn (included in Part 3).
- And so much more…
- Dozens of PROVEN lead generation strategies designed specifically for relationship-based agents.
- Step-by-step instructions for engaging your four key business development platforms.
- A complete guide for creating referral partnerships with senior living communities and other professionals.
- Customizable templates and sample marketing pieces.
- Press release templates and marketing letters designed to spark instant interest in your specialty and credentials.
- And so much more!
Step by Step Plan
Completing the Success in Seniors Real Estate™ course is the first step on your journey to specialization. The next step is to take action!
The Business Blueprint is designed to help you implement what you’ve learned through a systematic and manageable set of action steps.
Whether you choose to complete the Business Blueprint in 90 days or 9 months, the journey is yours and the results will be in direct proportion to your commitment to completion.
Every task is designed to empower and equip you as you develop your senior real estate niche. No need for guessing or wondering what to do – it’s all there. The only thing our coaching team hasn’t done is complete the action items for you!
- Monthly group mastery sessions offer support in completing the course and post-course requirements.
- Ongoing educational webinars designed to educate, inspire, and keep you on track.
- Online groups for sharing information, successes, and challenges.
- Live support provided by SREI coaches and instructors for all course formats.
- Bonus webinars designed to increase your knowledge and position you as the expert.
- Advanced instruction and tools for engaging your sphere of influence without sounding salesy.
- Comprehensive action plan for increasing business to business referrals from your professional platform.
- Strategies and techniques for attracting more seniors through online marketing and brand recognition.
- Instructions for hosting educational events and seminars designed to create immediate leads and a longterm pipeline.
Choose to Be ‘Different’
Enrollment includes unlimited participation for 12-months in all 3 program formats (online e-course, live web-conference, and live 2-day). Register today to gain instant access to the Part I online e-course and become eligible to attend upcoming live webinar and in-person trainings held throughout the year in multiple locations.
Enroll in the 3-part bundle!
Enroll in Parts 1, 2 & 3 and get a jumpstart on completing the Business Blueprint and certification process.